Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dalek's dance video goes viral

Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dalek's dance video goes viral

The dance video of Rubina Dalek, the winner of season 14 of India's popular reality show Bigg Boss, went viral on social media.

Rubina Dalek has shared a video of herself dancing her cultural hill on the photo and video sharing app Instagram.

 In the video, Rubina Dalek is dressed in a beautiful black dress and is seen dancing her cultural hill beautifully.


It can be seen in the video that while Rubina Dalek is enjoying dancing, her husband Abhinav Vishkla is also accompanying her.

Rubina Dalek has used the hashtags 'Boss Lady' and 'Jungle Boy' in the caption of her post.

The video of the dance of the winner of Bigg Boss 14 has been liked by more than 290,000 users so far and comments are being made on it.

Earlier, Rubina Dalek had said in a message that "winning the Bigg Boss was my dream and I still can't believe that my dream has come true."

"I could not have won this competition without my fans and I was sure my fans would not leave me alone," he said.

"The journey of Bigg Boss 14 will always be memorable for me because I learned a lot during that time," added Rubina Dalek.

It should be noted that along with Rubina Dalek, her husband Abhinav Shukla was also part of the house of Bigg Boss 14 but he was out of the game.

Rubina Dalek is also one of the most popular actresses in the Indian drama industry. She won the title of Miss Shimla in 2006 and two years later in 2008 she won the title of Miss North India.


Article "Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dalek's dance video goes viral" protected

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post