Oppo Enco M31 Earphones - Review


Hi, Guys let's do the review of this Oppo Eco m31 bluetooth what is an egg band here phones and quite a few of you have asked me to tear test this art because a few weeks back I had the review this one plus Z wireless Bluetooth earphones and the pricing of the ease even the local encoding is exactly the same Mota is selling in India for two thousand rupees so let's have a look at this one I have tested it and what do I feel about this one are these better than the one plus Z I'll also talk about that and also we'll do the comparison in some areas I felt that the one class was better but in many of the other areas I felt that this opal incor was better so let's have a look so it comes in this box nicer box and the good thing is that this one also supports high res audio and le DAC so that's actually nice so you open it up here you'll find your phone I'll just keep this to the side I've already taken it out as.



I mentioned and you get two booklets basic instructions this gives you how we'll use it and all these things I'll show you and one more for the warranty card and all those things as you can see and here it's an accessory box I don't know why they give it so big so you have a USB what do you say type-c cable and some extra vo tips I don't have to change to the extractors but you do have that so let me keep these things to the side and let's look at this your phone itself and as you can see it's that neck band tight and this is very very soft plastic shows very comfortable and on this thing we have the Oppo branding and this is the main one for all the controls in fact we have a selector button over here this actually does a lot of things it actually has a dual personality against change the sound signature with that and apart from that we have the volume plus and minus and for pausing the music also you just use this one and for taking calls also and if you press it double time it changes the sound signature .



I'll talk about that and again the build quality is good we also have USB type-c port and this also does support fast charging but the battery life I would say is just okay who claims about 12 hours of battery life in my rough testing I would say you can get anywhere six to seven hours of battery life again independent on the volume level certainly not as good as the what do you say one plus the velocity that we gave we almost double the battery life but no less not bad because it supports that fast charging and I feel it feels it looks a little bit stuck on the stylus side and on this end this is nothing this looks like a button but this is nothing and again we have the Oppo branding and when it comes to the gear parts just like the one plus these are magnetic and if I just open it up and you just switch on and start connecting automatically so that's how it works this is the same functionality even under one plus four of a lizzie but if you look closely the but shape is a little bit different and i feel these are actually very more comfortable because it goes in your ear like this and doesn't come out if you notice for example the one plus does come out a little bit .



For example, if you're lying on the bed or something these are more comfortable and in terms of comfort that is one thing that I notice immediately with this one very very comfortable to wear and even for extended hours if I was wearing this one I did not have an issue it works over Bluetooth fire and I did all my testing with this one plus eight pros because it's the smartphone that I am testing so I listen to the same tracks on the one plus white wireless Z as well as on this one but first let's talk about this one what did I like as I told you very very comfortable and actually very light hardly you feel that you wearing it so in terms of comfort department even if you wear it for a long couple of hours human hardly notice it's there and it's actually very light in fact slightly lighter compared to the one plus Z ones now the build quality as.


I've told you is also good on this one no problems regarding that and you have that magnetic thing same functionality as you can see so in terms of that also it is good not a problem now another thing that I liked is this one claims IP x5 for what do you say water protection for example, yes you can't submerge it in water but like the splashes of rain or what do you say that work out when it gets wet it should suffice and I would say it does work because yesterday I was varying walking around and suddenly it started drizzling and nothing happened still it's working so that's actually a nice now another thing that I like is now let's also talk about call quality because of the lockdown situation we do take a lot of calls wire these headsets as these are Bluetooth headset and in that area.



I would say the microphone quality is actually good the microphone is also here I'm better than this one so and the quality of the microphone is actually good I did not have a problem and other parties never complain me about the call quality generally with the Bluetooth headset some of the other party saying that they are not clear but nothing like that on this one so the call quality was good and in terms of Bluetooth range also the Bluetooth range was good obviously it works in this room but even if I move to the next room I would say then also it did not disconnect it only started disconnecting when I was about two rooms away so in terms of Bluetooth range I would say it's having a decent Bluetooth range and it does support that we put five now one more thing is that it does support that high res audio and L DAC support is also there on this one but one area.


I felt that the 1 plus Z might be slightly better is in terms of latency don't get me wrong what most of the YouTube videos I did not notice that lip syncing but if I was noticing it very very carefully there was a split second delay in that audio sync even in the YouTube videos most of the users will not notice but I was just looking for that and I did notice that so in that area I would say the one plastid better and also if you are sort of a heavy gamer because of the slight latency issue I would say for gamers this might not be good but these are some of the nit pickings let's talk about the most important thing why do you get a headset and that's to listen to the music so let's talk about that and here I would say I was impressed with this one first let me talk about the unique thing that this one has when you play it back this multifunction button as they and by default will be in the balanced mode but if you double tap it while listening to music.


 It changes to the base mode with actually really enhances the base and we has Indian some of us like that heavy base signature and it definitely gives that so I would say this one has dual personality one as normal where people like that what you said not excessive base or anything like a good neutral sound signature it has that but when you want that base you just double tap and you kick that now let's talk about the sound quality on this one and I would say in terms of sound quality they have done a very good job with this one the sound stereo separation was very good at could easily hear the instruments even finer instruments or easily visible heard very clearly on this one in fact I would say in terms of clarity the clarity was very good on this one and even the sound stage overall sound stage was very good so in terms of years base you won't find that excessive bass in that balance mode but the vocals were very very clear and I would say the high tones were very very crisp and even some of the nuisances in the music that get lost what are you produced with this one so in terms of sound signature they have done a very good job the sound stage is also very well done and that serious separation for instruments you can easily identify was there and now if we move to that base mode definitely the base does get enhanced quite a bit but I feel if you do that slightly the higher tones get muted down a little bit but that is what you should expect so in terms of some quality.



 I have to say I loved this one I enjoyed listening to music on this one and it was in terms of sound quality I would say it was much better listening to music particularly I would say these were better than the one classy far less in my Frank opinion now there are some shortcomings also that I noticed with this one and let's also talk about that one and the first thing is that a slight latency so might not be good for gamers and the second thing is that battery life open claims about 12 hours but as after only you will get just about 6 to 7 hours of battery life so certainly a very good what do you saying here phones particularly for people who love listening to music.


I have to say early I used to always say that the real mean Eggman was my preferred one for listening to music under 2000 but now this one would be the one to pick and in fact, it has the dual sound signature one as neutral I would say what purists like but we as Indians like that bass excessive bass with just a tap of a button it transforms into a completely different headset and that is something that I really appreciated on this one and I would say if I could have to compare it between the one plus one the one plus I would say would be great for people for whom music listening is not the highest priority but other things are more important for example I really love this extra button that one plus has provided you can just tap this and switch to another device that sort of functionality is simply not there on this one so I really missed that one on the Oppo one and also in terms of battery life definitely the one plus would give you better battery life.



So I would say if music is not your highest priority but you just want a headset to actually make take Bluetooth calls zoom conferences you are doing and stuff like that and you also frequently switch devices then the one plus might be better but if you are sort of a music lover I would say I would definitely say that this oppo one definitely would be better if I have to pick one between these two definitely I'll pick the open one and again the pricing is also similar and if I have to rate it I would rate it as high as nine out of ten I do cut marks because of that slight latency and hence it won't be good for gamers and on to the battery life is just about six-seven hours whereas the one plus definitely gives you a lot more anyways guys that's it for my review.

Do we need to burn in oppo Enco m31 headphone separately if yes how many hours do I need to do the burn in process?

Yes, we have to burn it separately. After burning put off the fire with water.

 ALSO SUBCRIBE@TECH4NEWS


Article "Oppo Enco M31 Earphones - Review " protected

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post