My first wish was Saif Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra

My first wish was Saif Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra

Bollywood actress and Priyanka Chopra's cousin Priyanka Chopra has revealed that Saif Ali Khan was her first wish.

The revelation came in a viral video where they discussed a number of issues.

According to media portals, during a talk show, when Priyanka Chopra was asked when she went on a date for the first time, she said that she never went on a date, but admitted that she used to watch TV and eat. She has been busy with things like ordering.

In another talk show, Priyanka Chopra said that she wished she could get out of her life when she was very obese.

She said she was less healthy and overweight at the time.

"But now I care a lot about my life and health," he said.

Giving examples from different periods of her life, she said that she was emotionally dead and that these things made me what I am today, so I can't forget these bad experiences.


Article "My first wish was Saif Ali Khan, Priyanka Chopra" protected

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post